My sleep, like everyone else’s, is often occupied by not one but a montage of dreams. Last night I had a few random ones and as part of my self-inflicted therapy, I decided to write it down for the first time and see if they make any sense.
- Obama spoke to me “be kind, be useful”.
- I saw a musical starring my favourite comedian Julia Louis-Dreyfus and after the show I queued up for an autograph and she obliged. Her co-star gave me his number and invited me to call him.
- A doctor paid me nightly visits at home because I was ill. I did not feel sick at all. But he was awfully young and good-looking.
- I offered someone an olive-branch.
- I was supposed to meet someone really important and I did not have my make up on, and I felt doomed.
Oh well….maybe I am over thinking this. Dreams are remnants of the millions of insane thoughts in our head, and so I was told.